Sorry for the late post! Rachel is on her engagement vacation to NYC(!!!) and I had classes and yogurt nomming earlier! This week’s STS blogpost can pretty much be summed up with the above gif (from one of the best movies of all time), but I went ahead and wrote it out anyway.
Fall is fast approaching (whether we’d like it to or not) and lots of recent graduates and seniors will be looking towards applying for grad school soon. They’ll need to go through the process of finding an advisor and will need to write a cover letter/letter of interest. If this sounds stressful, don’t worry! We’ve got ya covered on some of the basics.
Shout out to spottedsharkheart for originally requesting the topic!
8 Notes/ Hide
- hyaenabee reblogged this from sweetteascience
- seriousdead likes this
- spottedsharkheart reblogged this from sweetteascience and added:
- stoutpants likes this
- meliacurtis likes this
- spottedsharkheart likes this
- freshlypluckedscientist likes this
- intelegencesector likes this
- hyaenabee said: Thanks guys! I’ve been carefully crafting my list of potential Ph.D. advisors but have yet to contact them - perfect timing!
- sweetteascience posted this